FOR QUESTIONS OR TO REGISTER: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-450-3118.
An expedition preparation packet will be sent to you upon receiving your deposit.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Due to limited space availability, and pre-payment required for all aspects of the journey, your deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. We highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance in case you may need to cancel your trip. This way you will be protected in the event of any extenuating circumstances.
You’ll need a good level of fitness and stamina to join this expedition. There is no technical climbing involved. However, we will be trekking for days over varying landscapes and high altitude mountain passes. If you are a strong walker and have completed some moderate treks prior to this then you should be fine. If you have any questions about your ability to make this journey due to your physical health, please contact your physician.
Awaken Your Sacred Feminine Power in the Heart of the Andes
A Journey for Women to Peru 2014
Peru: The Andes, The Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu
Dates: April 25 – May 6, 2014
We invite you to take a magical journey in the refined energy of the Sacred Valley and experience ceremony in the ancient City of Light, Machu Picchu. It’s time to reclaim your power; this excursion will change your life and how you view your world.
Your heart is calling, asking you to remember.
Pachamama (Mother Earth) is calling, asking you to remember
Your children’s children are calling, asking you to remember
The ancestors are calling, asking you to remember
The Apus (mountains) are calling, asking you to remember
Remember who you truly are.
The Inka prophecies say now is the beginning of a golden age, called the Taripay Pacha, the time of meeting ourselves again. Join us on a sacred journey to remember.
Sit in ceremony with the medicine men and women of the Americas, who still hold the ancient mystical ways of connecting, communicating and collaborating with the living energies of the earth and the cosmos. Explore the some of the world’s most fascinating archaeological sites and breath in the sacred wisdom of the ancestors as we sit in ceremony with them.
The beauty and splendor of Peru is breathtaking, from its lush valleys and mountain terraces to the spectacular views of the glaciated Andean peaks. You may even witness a majestic condor in flight. The natural wonders and the ancient treasures are unforgettable, as are the views of the night sky.
Join us as we:
- Experience an incredible 12-day journey of spiritual discovery, acceleration and transformation.
- Sit in ceremony in ancient Inka ruins and receive the sacred rites of passage of the Andean medicine way with Dona Juanita and Don Francisco of the Q’ero.
- Learn sacred practices of the Q’ero of how to work with the four elements to release, cleanse, transform and purify your personal energy and learn how to connect with the forces of nature to awaken your inner wisdom and amplify your consciousness.
- Spend two full days at Machu Picchu. Our guide, Luzclara has been doing ceremony for over 30 years inside the walls of Machu Picchu. She brings an unsurpassed level of experience and access and will share with you sacred knowledge through her personal and the ancient stories of the feminine of the Inka and the Mapuche.
- Integrate the sacred medicine ways of the Q’ero and the Machi, the female shamans of the Mapuche of Chile allowing you to experience the magic and healing of both medicine paths on the same journey.
- Create offerings to come into alignment with the ancestors and ask for their assistance at each of the ancient archeological sites.
- Access the ancient wisdom and power of the feminine through sacred rites of passage opening your heart and reclaiming your power.
- Come into right relationship; bring balance to your inner and outer worlds. We are each an aspect of the masculine and feminine energies. The world is out of balance, because we are out of balance.
- Learn the Andean principles of life (Ayni, sacred reciprocity and yanantin and masintin, complementary dualism) to unite the sacred marriage within, bringing balance to our inner masculine and feminine.
Accessing ancient ancestral wisdom from the shamanic lineage of the Mapuche of Chile and the Q’ero of Peru along with the living power of Pachamama (Quechua for Mother Earth), Chilean medicine woman Grandmother Luzclara and shamanic practitioner Liz Seidel will guide you to remember who you truly are. Move from just a physical connection to the earth to a mystical one. Through shamanic wisdom and practices experience the union of your soul to the light of creation inherent in all of life.
• Detailed Itinerary
• Passport, Flight and Packing List
$2,600 per person - double occupancy
$2,980 per person – single occupancy
Includes: all in-country transport, all meals as listed in itinerary, all accommodations, all activities as listed in itinerary, local guides and translators for activities, all permits and taxes. Does not include: international flights, international exit/entry tax, some meals as indicated on itinerary.
A $250 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your participation by February 14th, 2014. Another $250 non-refundable deposit is required by February 28th, 2014. Total deposit $500.
Full payment must be received by March 25th, 2014.
For More Information
Liz Seidel at email@example.com
Luzclara at firstname.lastname@example.org